Monday, May 3, 2010

DAY TWO - GREEN SMOOTHIE FEAST!!!


Good morning,

It's so NICE to actually feel HAPPY!

GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE to 300 lbs. I weighed in at 297lbs this morning. WOW. Just the other day, i weighed in at 308lbs. And Friday night, my feet and ankles were so swollen, as were my face, legs and entire body, i swear i weighed 315lbs.

What's so amazing about the PURE RAW JOY of green smoothies and 80-10-10 are the fast results: physically, emotionally, spiritually. I feel so UPLIFTED. I feel so much better physically. I feel like i'm percolating from the inside!

I went to my cuz's wedding yesterday. No deprivation. I was THRILLED to be drinking green smoothie instead of bagels and lox and kugel.

Seeing it as 90 days only is helping tremendously. it's not FOREVER. It's 90 days.

Oops, i mean, 89! Or is it 88?

xoxo michelle

No comments: